|Look up prodigal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prodigal may refer to:
- a spendthrift, or person who spends money recklessly and wastefully
- Parable of the Prodigal Son (Bible)
Film and TV
- Prodigals (play), a 2011 play and 2017 feature film
- The Prodigal, a 1955 epic biblical film
- The Prodigal (Angel), a Season 1 episode of the TV show Angel
- Prodigal (Smallville), a Season 2 episode of the TV show Smallville
- Prodigal (band), a contemporary Christian music band of the 1980s led by Loyd Boldman
- Prodigal, a 2002 musical by Mathew Frank
- "Prodigal", a song by OneRepublic from Dreaming Out Loud
- "Prodigal", a song by Porcupine Tree from In Absentia
- Proactive Discovery of Insider Threats Using Graph Analysis and Learning, a computerized behavior analysis system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prodigal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.