From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Product code (disambiguation))
Product code is a unique identifier, assigned to each finished/manufactured product which is ready, to be marketed or for sale.
Product code may also refer to:
- Universal Product Code, common barcode used to identify packaged products
- Electronic Product Code, an RFID code mainly applied as a packaging code for packaged products
- Motion Picture Production Code (production code for short)
- Product key, a number used to verify the authenticity of a software as a license code
- Serial number, a number identifying an item per instance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Product code.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.