From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Productiveness)
|Look up productivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Productivity, in economics, is the amount of output created produced per unit input used.
Productivity may also refer to:
- Agricultural productivity, the ratio of agricultural outputs to agricultural inputs
- Productivity (linguistics), the degree to which a grammatical process can be extended to new cases
- Productivity (ecology), the rate of generation of biomass in an ecosystem
- Primary production, in ecology is a measure of the amount of energy incorporated into a biological system
- Productivity improving technologies (historical), the historical role of technology in creating the modern economy
- Programming productivity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Productivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.