From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Psion (disambiguation))
Psion or variant may refer to:
- The J/ψ meson
- a person with psionic ability
- Psions (Freedom City), a fictional adversary group in Freedom City
- Psions, a fictional group in the game Adventure!
- Psion (comics), an alien race in stories from DC Comics
- Psion (想子), a fictional substanceless particle and psychic phenomenon, the basis of magic in The Irregular at Magic High School
- Psion, a novel by Joan D. Vinge
- Psion (company), a manufacturer of handheld computer devices
- Rhon psion (Ruby psion), a group of telepaths in the Saga of the Skolian Empire novels
- Psi Corps, the agency in Babylon 5 responsible for humans with telepathic or other para-psychological abilities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Psion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.