(Redirected from Pua)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PUA or Pua may refer to:
Science and technology
- Potentially unwanted application, a type of privacy-invasive software
- Private Use Areas, in Unicode
- Pua Aloalo, the state flower of Hawaii
- Pua keni keni, or perfume flower tree (Fagraea berteriana), a small spreading tree which grows in the sub-tropics
- Pua (spider), a genus of spider in the family Anapidae
- Anti-Communist Unification Party, defunct political party in Guatemala
- Pharos University in Alexandria, Egypt
- Primary Urban Area, definition used for comparing English cities.
- Proto-Uto-Aztecan language, hypothesised reconstructed proto-language for the Uto-Aztecan language family
- PUA Publicaciones Universitarias Argentinas, an imprint of VDM Publishing
- Pua District, a district in Thailand
- Pickup artist, a man who trains in the skills and art of finding, attracting, building comfort with, and seducing women
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PUA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.