(Redirected from Puddling)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up puddle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A puddle is a small accumulation of liquid on a surface.
Puddle may also refer to:
- Puddle clay, a type of waterproof cement
- Puddle (M. C. Escher), a woodcut by M.C. Escher
- Weld puddle, a crucial part of the welding process
- Puddle of Mudd, an American post-grunge band
- In rowing, an oval patch of disturbed water indicative of rowing skill
- Puddle (video game)
- The Puddle, the New Zealand music group
- Puddletag, a metadata editor for many audio file formats
- Puddles the Clown, the stage name of Michael Geier, and the associated band Puddles Pity Party
Puddling may refer to:
- Puddling (metallurgy), an obsolete method for purifying pig iron
- Puddling furnace, a metalmaking technology to create wrought iron from the pig iron produced in a blast furnace
- Puddling (civil engineering), a method for producing waterproof puddle or lining an existing area with puddle clay
- Puddling (biology), the process by which butterflies extract nutrients from damp surfaces
- Puddling (agriculture), wet tillage of rice paddies to prepare them for rice planting
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puddle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.