From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Puli (film))
Puli may refer to:
- Puli, a breed of Hungarian herding and livestock guarding dog
- Puli, Nantou, an urban township in Nantou County, Taiwan
- Puli, Cundinamarca, a municipality and town in Colombia
- Puli Khumri, a city in northern Afghanistan
- Puli (car), a microcar that was made in Hungary
- The PuLi Hotel and Spa, a hotel in Shanghai, China
- Puli, ancient name of Luzhi, a town in Jiangsu, China
- Mr. Puli, pseudonym of Lu Guimeng, a Tang Dynasty poet
- Tashkurgan Town, a township in Xinjiang, China that was historically called Puli
- Tiger is called by the name Puli in Telugu and Tamil Languages.
- Tamarind, a fruit that is called puli in Tamil and Malayalam
- Puli (2010 film), a 2010 Telugu film, directed by S.J.Surya, starring Pawan Kalyan and music by A.R.Rahman
- Puli (2015 film), a 2015 Tamil fantasy film
- Puli (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the 2010 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.