From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pvt)
PVT may refer to:
- Price and Volume Trend, technical analysis indicator
- (Pvt) Ltd, stands for a private limited Company in Britain, India and the Commonwealth.
- Production validation test
- Private (rank), a grade of military rank
- The Rogožarski PVT, a Yugoslavian advanced trainer of World War II
- PV/T or PV-T : Photovoltaic thermal hybrid solar collector
- Polyvinyl toluene, an organic polymer
- Portal vein thrombosis
- Process, Voltage, Temperature (EE)
- Pulseless ventricular tachycardia
- PVT (physics), pressure, volume and temperature in an equation of state
- Position, Velocity, and Time in navigation systems, especially satellite-based
- Paraventricular nucleus of thalamus
- Parallel vote tabulation
- Abbreviation for the adjective private (Privacy)
- Psychomotor vigilance task (Medicine)
- PVT (band)
- Abbreviation for "programme vacances travail" (French: working holiday visa)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PVT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.