From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pyrrhias (disambiguation))
Pyrrhias (Πυρῥίας) or Pyrrias (Πυρρίας) may refer to:
- Pyrrhias of Aetolia, general, late 3rd century BC.
- Pyrrhias, Aetolian winner in stadion race, Ancient Olympic Games (200 BC)
- Pyrrhias, a slave character in the comedy Dyskolos by Menander
- Pyrrhias, a ferryman of Ithaca in Plutarch's Moralia
- Benthonellania pyrrhias of Rissoidae (Gastropoda)
- Nystiella pyrrhias of Epitoniidae (Wentletrap)
- Iophanus pyrrhias of Iophanus, Lycaenidae (butterfly)
- Augochlora pyrrhias of Halictidae (Hymenoptera)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pyrrhias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.