(Redirected from Quiché)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quiche is a kind of pie with a savory custard filling; quiche lorraine is one variant.
Quiche may also refer to:
- Kishu or Quiche of Tokyo Mew Mew, a manga and anime character
- Quiche Lorraine is a minor character in Bloom County (comic strip)
- Quiche Lorraine is a song by The B-52's from their album Wild Planet
Quiché was Spanish for the Maya K'iche' and may refer to:
- K'iche' people of Guatemala, a subgroup of the Maya
- K'iche' language, spoken by the K'iche' people
- K'iche' Kingdom of Q'umarkaj, pre-Columbian state in Guatemala
- Classical K'iche' language, the 16th century form K'iche'
- Quiché Department of Guatemala, often referred to as El Quiché
- Santa Cruz del Quiché, the administrative seat of that department
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quiche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.