(Redirected from Quintianus)
|Related names||see below|
In other languages
Quintian may also refer to:
- Appius Claudius Quintianus, nephew of Tiberius Claudius Pompeianus and son in law of Lucius Verus and Lucilla, involved in a plot to kill Commodus
- Tiberius Claudius Quintianus, consul in AD 235.
- St. Quintian of Rome, Roman confessor who suffered during the Decian persecution (250)
- Quintian of Évora, 4th century Bishop of Évora
- Sts. Quintian, Lucius and Julian, 5th century African Martyrs
- St. Quintian of Rodez, Bishop of Rodez, 6th century
- Martyrs of Catania (Stephen, Pontian, Attalus, Fabian, Cornelius, Sextus, Flos, Quintian, Minervinus and Simplician) (Feast Day: Dec 31), martyrs in Catania, Sicily
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quintian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.