(Redirected from RAAM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up raam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raam or RAAM may refer to:
- Raam, also called Ram or Rama, an ancient Indian king and avatar of Vishnu
- Raam (2005 film), a 2005 Tamil film
- Raam (2006 film), a 2006 Telugu film
- Raam (2009 film), a 2009 Kannada language film
- Raam (currency), a local currency of the Global Country of World Peace in use in Vlodrop, Netherlands and Maharishi Vedic City, Iowa
- Race Across America, a bicycle race
- United Arab List, a political party in Israel (Hebrew acronym of Reshima Aravit Me'uchedet)
- General RAAM, a character in Gears of War, a general of the locust horde
People with the surname
- Villem Raam (1910–1996), Estonian art historian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.