(Redirected from RAAM)
|Look up raam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raam or RAAM may refer to:
- Raam, also called Ram or Rama, an ancient Indian king and avatar of Vishnu
- Raam (2005 film), a 2005 Tamil film
- Raam (2006 film), a 2006 Telugu film
- Raam (2009 film), a 2009 Kannada language film
- Raam (currency), a local currency of the Global Country of World Peace in use in Vlodrop, Netherlands and Maharishi Vedic City, Iowa
- Race Across America, a bicycle race
- United Arab List, a political party in Israel (Hebrew acronym of Reshima Aravit Me'uchedet)
- General RAAM, a character in Gears of War, a general of the locust horde
People with the surname
- Villem Raam (1910–1996), Estonian art historian
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.