Remaja Islam Sunda Kelapa
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Remaja Islam Sunda Kelapa, is an Islamic youth organization located in Jakarta, Indonesia. It was founded in 1974.
Since it was founded, RISKA has been a dynamic Islamic youth organization where youngsters who come to RISKA not only learn Islam but also can explore their hobbies in Art, Sport, Journalism, etc. To accommodate the creativity of its member, RISKA often held a local of even international activities - the event are varies from Sport, Music, Photography, youth community meeting, Ramadhan Social activities etc.
The Département in RISKA are:
- AAR - Adik Asuh RISKA
- BMAQ - Bimbingan membaca Al-quran
- DKR - Departemen Kajian RISKA
- SDIS - Studi dasar Islam Siswa
- SDTNI - Studi dasar terpadu nilai Islam
- SLTNI - Studi lanjut terpadu nilai Islam
- Saliwangi, Basennang.(no date) Remaja Islam Sunda Kelapa [microform] : suatu studi mengenai usaha pengembangan generasi muda / Basennang Saliwangi. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, Photoduplication. 2 microfiches. Library catalogue summary: On the Remaja Islam Sunda Kelapa, an Islamic youth organization in Jakarta: its programs and activities dealing with the development of the younger generation in Indonesia.
Notes: Microform reproduction. Originally published: Jakarta : Pusat Latihan Penelitian Ilmu Ilmu Sosial, Fakultas Ilmu Ilmu Sosial, Universitas Indonesia, 1980-1981. Microfiche 87/50388.