This article is written like a travel guide rather than an encyclopedic description of the subject. (December 2018)
|Location||Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Total height||2,501 meters|
The Rehala Falls (also Rahala, Rahalla or Rahla) is a Cascade and Punchbowl type of a waterfall located 16 km from Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass. The Rehala waterfall is a tourist attraction on the Leh–Manali Highway in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India.
Best time to visit
How to reach Rehala Falls
- The nearest airport to the Rehala Falls is 50 km. from Manali, named Bhuntar. One can also catch a direct flight from Delhi. The current plane service for Manali is provided by Air India. Other private airlines also provide services.
- Manali is connected to Delhi by road through NH 21 and NH 1. One can reach by this road through a taxi or by bus. There are buses to the Falls from Manali and the travel time is around 20 minutes.
To date, there have been no incidents recorded.
- "Explore the Stunning Rahala Waterfalls in Manali with Family". Toptraveldestinationsindia.com. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
- [dead link]
- "Rahla Fall - Popular Picnic Spot in Manali". Discoveredindia.com. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
- "Rahala Waterfalls Manali". Beautyspotsofindia.com. 19 March 2014. Retrieved 4 December 2018.