May 2009 - May 2014
|Succeeded by||Kadiyam Srihari|
|Born||9 August 1954|
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
Siricilla Rajaiah is an Indian National Congress party politician and represented Warangal parliamentary constituency during 2009-2014. He lost his MP seat in 2014 General elections to Kadiyam Srihari. After Kadiyam Srihari resigned, Sircilla Rajaiah was selected by the Congress to contest in the by-elections. Rajaiah did not contest after the death of his grand children and daughter in law.
Rajaiah is married to Madhavi. They have a son and a daughter.
Rajaiah's daughter-in-law and three grand children died in a suicidal fire accident in his residence. Rajaiah's son Anil had an extramarital affair which was supported by Rajaiah & his wife. As per the emails and letters revealed after the death of Sarika, it was confirmed that her husband and inlaws harassed her to the core which is widely believed to be cause of the fire suicide. Congress party suspeneded Rajaiah immediately. As per the sources, Rajaiah & Sarika had a very big fight the night when the incident happened, which provoked Sarika to take this extreme step. Sarika had earlier filed a harassment case against her husband which was in pending. Rajaiah along with his wife and son were arrested by the police in connection with the case....
- "Siricilla Rajaiah Profile". News. Hyderabad, India. 3 December 2015.
-  Archived 21 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Rao, Gollapudi Srinivasa (4 November 2015). "Sircilla Rajaiah's daughter-in-law, grandsons charred to death". Thehindu.com. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 4 November 2015.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Telangana: Ex-Congress MP Rajaiah arrested after burnt bodies of 3 grandsons, daughter-in-law recovered". Ibtimes.co.in. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 January 2016. Retrieved 4 November 2015.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)