From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ramu (film))
The Ramu is a major river in Papua New Guinea.
Ramu may also refer to:
- Ramu languages, a language family
- Ramu (1966 film), a Tamil film
- Ramu (1968 film), a Telugu film
- Ramu (1987 film), a Telugu film
- Ramu (actor), Indian film actor in Malayalam films
- Ramu Upazila, a upazila (subdivision) in Bangladesh
- Ramu (monkey), kept behind bars in India for 5 years on the charge of disturbing communal harmony
- Rabbi Mordechai Willig, whose Hebrew acronym (רמ"ו) is transliterated into English as Ramu
People with the given name
- Ramu Tokashiki (born 1991), Japanese women's basketball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.