From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rapid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rapid is a section of a river with turbulent water flow.
Rapid may also refer to:
- Rapid City, South Dakota, a city in Pennington County, South Dakota, USA
- Rapid Lake, Quebec, a First Nations reserve in Canada
- Association football (soccer)
- FC Rapid Bucureşti, a Romanian club
- SK Rapid Wien, an Austrian club
- FC Rapid Ghidighici, a Moldova Republic club
- FK Rapid Bratislava, a Slovak club
- Colorado Rapids, a United States team
- SK Rapid, a Norwegian club
- Rapid transit, a transport system
- RTA Rapid Transit, a rapid transit and light rail system in Cleveland, Ohio
- The Rapid, the transit service of the Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area
- Rapid KL, a rapid transit and transit bus services in Malaysia
- Rapid Rail, rapid transit operator in Malaysia
- Rapid Bus, bus operator in Malaysia
- Renault Rapid, a van
- Škoda Rapid, several cars built by Škoda Auto
- RAPID (programming language), a programming language used to control ABB industrial robots
- Rapid application development, or RAD, a software development process
- Rapid, an Agfa cartridge for 35 mm film
- Rapid chess
- Rapid diagnostic test
- Rural Address Property IDentification
- Rapid, an office product company owned by Esselte
- Società Torinese Automobili Rapid (S.T.A.R.) Italian car manufacturer of 1904-1921. Models also known by the trademark name - 'Rapid'.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rapid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.