From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rara is a form of festival music originating in Haiti.
Rara or RARA may also refer to:
- Rara (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Uva Rara
- RaRa, abbreviated form of Revolutionaire Anti-Racistische Actie (Revolutionary Anti-Racist Action), Dutch terrorist organisation
- Rara, Iran
- Rara Lake, lake in Nepal
- Rara, Nepal
- Rara National Park, National Park in Nepal
- rara.com, music streaming service
- Retinoic acid receptor alpha, known as RARA or RAR-alpha
- Opera Rara, British record label
- 12522 Rara, asteroid named after student prize-winner
- Ra Ra Riot, an American indie rock band from Syracuse, New York
- Reno Air Racing Association
Note that the Latin word "rara", meaning "rare" is used as the second component in many plant or animal binomial names which are not listed on this page.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.