(Redirected from Rashtrakavi (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rashtrakavi (meaning "National Poet") can refer to the titles awarded may refer to:
- M. Govinda Pai (1883–1963)
- Maithili Sharan Gupt (1886–1965)
- Kuvempu (1904–1994)
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar (1908–1974)
- Kavi Pradeep (1915–1998)
- G. S. Shivarudrappa (1926–2013)
- Subramania Bharathi (1882-1921)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan (1907-2003)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rashtrakavi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.