|Matt Rogers' Rated Xmas|
|Studio album by |
|Released||September 16, 1997|
|Label||Party on Parody Productions|
Rated Xmas is a music parody album. The songs on the album are parodies of popular Christmas songs, but with graphic, often sexual, lyrics.
- Drunken Santa's Coming to Town (parody of Santa Claus Is Coming to Town)
- I Saw Mommy Fucking Santa Claus (parody of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus)
- Rudolph the Deep Throat Reindeer (parody of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
- Suck on My Cock (parody of Jingle Bell Rock)
- Frosty the Pervert (parody of Frosty the Snowman)
- I Love to Choke My Chicken with My Hand (parody of Walking in a Winter Wonderland)
- Have Yourself a 1-900-Christmas (parody of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas)
- Have a Pornographic Christmas (parody of Holly Jolly Christmas)
In May 2000, several record labels, including Warner Music Group, sued the album's distributor, Party on Parody Productions, alleging that the album infringed on the copyright of the Christmas songs it spoofs. In December, the case was settled, the album was pulled from shelves, and all remaining unsold copies of the album were destroyed.
- "Matt Rogers' Rated Xmas - Matt Rogers - Music Reviews". CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2010-12-24.
- "Holidays Come Early For Songwriters and Music Publishers As X-Rated Christmas Songs Are Pulled From the Market". National Music Publishers Association. 2000-12-22. Archived from the original on December 21, 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-24.
|This comedy album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|