Rayon Sports F.C.
|Full name||Rayon Sports Football Club Dunu slayer|
|Ground||Stade Régional Nyamirambo
|League||Rwanda National Football League|
Rayon Sports Football Club is an association football club from Nyanza, Southern province, Rwanda, now based in Kigali. The team currently competes in the Rwanda National Football League, and plays its home games at the Stade Amahoro in Kigali and Kigali Stadium, Nyamirambo. For some years, its daily operations are were held in the southern province in Nyanza District. They have won 8 Rwandan Premier League titles, the most Premier League championships after one. Throughout its history, the club has won 8 Rwandan Cups, 1 CECAFA Clubs' Cup and a Kigali 100 Years' Cup. The blues of Rwanda are said to have more than 60% of Football fans in the country, which makes it the most popular team in Rwanda and the only competent citizen owned club in the country of thousand hills.
The club was founded in May 1968 in Nyanza, but moved to the nation's capital, Kigali, in 1986 before moving back in 2012 following an agreement with the Nyanza District authorities. Gikundiro spent few months in Nyanza and returned to Kigali where it is based currently.  In 2012, the club also absorbed Nyanza Football Club, which was relegated from the Rwanda National Football League after the 2011–12 season. 
- Rwandan Cup: 9
- 1976, 1979, 1982, 1989, 1993, 1995, 1998, 2005, 2016
Performance in CAF competitions
- CAF Confederation Cup: 3 appearances
- 2017 – SECOND Round
- CAF Cup: 2 appearances
- 1993 – Preliminary Round
- 2002 – Quarter-Finals
- CAF Cup Winners' Cup: 4 appearances
- 1990 – First Round
- 1994 – Second Round
- 1996 – First Round
- 2000 – Second Round
Current squad (2017–18)
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Head coach: Ivan Minaert.
- Assist coach: Djano Witakenge .
- Goalkeeper coach: Nkunzingoma Ramadhan 
- Umudage (19??–85)
- Longin Rudasingwa (1995–00)
- René Kalimunda (2007–08)
- Raoul Shungu (2009)
- Tierry Hitimana
- Baptiste Kayiranga
- Kanyankore Gilbert Youndé
- Didier Gomes Da Rosa (2012– 2013)
- Jean Marie Ntagwabira
- Luc Eymael
- David Donadei
- Masudi Djuma (2015–201..)
- Karekezi Olivier (2017–2018)
- Ivan Minnaert (2018–201..)
- Historique de l'équipe.
- "Rayon Sport na Nyanza FC zifatanyije zatangiye imyitozo n'ibikoresho bicye" (in Kinyarwanda). Umuseke.rw. 13 August 2012. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
|This article about a Rwandan football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|