Rayon Sports F.C.
|Full name||Rayon Sports Football Club|
|Ground||Stade Régional Nyamirambo
|League||Rwanda National Football League|
Rayon Sports Football Club is an association football club based in Nyanza, Southern province, Rwanda. The team currently competes in the Rwanda National Football League, and plays its home games at the Stade Amahoro in Kigali but it makes its everyday life in southern province in Nyanza District. their won 8 Rwandan premier league, the most premier league champion after one. 8 Rwandan cups, 1 cecafa clubs cup from outside of the country and 1 kigali 100 years cup.
The club was founded in May 1968 in Nyanza, but moved to the nation's capital, Kigali, in 1986 before moving back in 2012 following an agreement with the Nyanza District authorities. In 2012, the club also absorbed Nyanza Football Club, which was relegated from the Rwanda National Football League after the 2011–12 season.
- Rwandan Cup: 9
- 1976, 1979, 1982, 1989, 1993, 1995, 1998, 2005, 2016
Performance in CAF competitions
- CAF Confederation Cup: 2 appearances
- CAF Cup: 2 appearances
- 1993 – Preliminary Round
- 2002 – Quarter-Finals
- CAF Cup Winners' Cup: 4 appearances
- 1990 – First Round
- 1994 – Second Round
- 1996 – First Round
- 2000 – Second Round
Current squad (2016–17)
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Head coach: Masudi Djuma(2015–2016). 
- Assist coach: Nshimiyimana Maurice .
- Goalkeeper coach: Manirakiza Claude 
- Umudage (19??–85)
- Longin Rudasingwa (1995–00)
- René Kalimunda (2007–08)
- Raoul Shungu (2009)
- Tierry Hitimana
- Baptiste Kayiranga
- Kanyankore Gilbert Youndé
- Didier Gomes Da Rosa (2012– 2013)
- Jean Marie Ntagwabira
- Luc Eymael
- Masudi Djuma (2015–201..)
- Historique de l'équipe.
- "Rayon Sport na Nyanza FC zifatanyije zatangiye imyitozo n’ibikoresho bicye" (in Kinyarwanda). Umuseke.rw. 13 August 2012. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
|This article about a Rwandan football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|