From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Realized)
|Look up realization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Realization or realisation may refer to:
- Realization (Eddie Henderson album), a 1973 album by Eddie Henderson
- Realization (climb), a sport climbing route in Ceüse, France
- Realization (finance), the pricing of security at market value
- Realization (linguistics), the production of an actual form in a human language from an abstract representation
- Realization (metrology), a physical form of a measurement standard
- Realization (probability), an actually observed value of random variable
- Realization (systems), a state space model implementing a given input-output behavior
- Benefits realisation management, programme and project management with a focus on realising benefits and outcomes.
- Self-realization, a psychological or spiritual change in one's sense of self
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Realization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.