Rebound (TV series)
|Also known as||''Counterpoint''|
|Created by||Bernard Girard|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Producer(s)||Bing Crosby Enterprises|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Original network||ABC (1952)
|Original release||February 8, 1952– January 16, 1953|
Rebound is an anthology television series which aired on both the ABC and on the DuMont networks. The series ran from February 8, 1952, to May 30, 1952, on ABC (17 episodes) and from November 21, 1952, to January 16, 1953, on DuMont (5 episodes). The ABC series aired Fridays from 9 to 9:30pm ET, while the DuMont series aired Fridays from 8:30 to 9pm ET. Among the actors appearing were Onslow Stevens, Lee Marvin, John Doucette, and Rita Johnson.
One episode is listed on the website TV4U. Two episodes are held in the J. Fred MacDonald collection at the Library of Congress.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1