(Redirected from Reciprocity theorem (disambiguation))
Reciprocity theorem may refer to:
- Quadratic reciprocity, a theorem about modular arithmetic
- Frobenius reciprocity theorem for group representations
- Stanley's reciprocity theorem for generating functions
- Reciprocity (electromagnetism), theorems relating sources and the resulting fields in classical electromagnetism
- Tellegen's theorem, a theorem about the transfer function of passive networks
- Reciprocity law for Dedekind sums
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reciprocity theorem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.