Red, White & Blue (film)
|Red White & Blue|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Simon Rumley|
|Produced by||Bob Portal
|Written by||Simon Rumley|
|Music by||Richard Chester|
|Edited by||Robert Hall|
|Distributed by||IFC Midnight
Erica (Amanda Fuller) spends her nights trawling the bars and beds of Austin, Texas. Emotionally withdrawn, her only form of human contact is a series of one-night stands, until she meets the mysterious Nate (Noah Taylor), who claims to have been honorably discharged from service in Iraq. Despite his air of danger, the two form a hesitant bond. But one of Erica’s casual sexual encounters, Franki (Marc Senter) — a young, hot-headed wannabe rock star — is about to return dramatically into her life.
Resident Evil: Apocalypse star Robert Hall worked on the film as Editor. The film was shot in Austin, Texas in the Alamo Drafthouse – 1120 South Lamar Boulevard, Beauty Bar – 617 East 7th Street and The Highball – 1142 South Lamar Boulevard, New Guild Co-Op - 510 West 23rd St. Noah Taylor, Amanda Fuller and Marc Senter played the leads in the Rumleyvision project.
Red, White & Blue premiered on January 29, 2010 as part of the International Film Festival Rotterdam. It was featured in several American film festivals: On March 16, 2010, it appeared in the South by Southwest; On March 27, 2010 it appeared in the Boston Underground Film Festival; and on July 17, 2010 it appeared in the Danger After Dark Film Festival. The film will run on the Fantasia 2010.
Pop artist and producer Richard Chester composed the official score.
- "Red, White & Blue (18)". British Board of Film Classification. 2011-09-30. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- SXSW Quick Snaps: A 'Red White and Blue' Audience
- SXSW 2010: Simon Rumley's Red, White And Blue Gets Bloody In First Teaser!
- SXSW 2010: We Talk with the 'Red White & Blue' Stars
- SXSW '10 | Simon Rumley Celebrates His First "Red White & Blue" Film
- SXSW 2010: Final Character Teaser For Simon Rumley's RED, WHITE AND BLUE
- 'Red White & Blue': Love, Brutality, Duct Tape
- SXSW Review: ‘Red, White, and Blue’
- FanTasia '10: New Killer Images from 'Red White & Blue'
- 2010 Boston Underground Film Festival: Award Winners
- richard chester