(Redirected from Red Green (disambiguation))
Red green may refer to:
- Islamo-Leftism a political alliance of Leftist (red) and Islamist (green) political movements
- Red-green alliance, an alliance of "red" social democratic or democratic socialist parties with "green" environmentalist parties
- Red-Green Alliance (Denmark), a Revolutionary socialist and environmentalist political party in Denmark
- Red-Green Coalition, a centre-left coalition of Norwegian left-wing and environmentalist parties
- Red-Greens (Sweden), a cooperation of red (leftist) and green (environmentalist) political parties in Sweden
- Eco-socialism, an ideology merging aspects of Marxism, socialism, green politics, ecology and alter-globalization
- Red Green (ice hockey) (1899–1966), Canadian professional ice hockey left winger
- The Red Green Show (1991–2006), a Canadian television comedy
- Steve Smith (comedian), Canadian comedian who portrayed Red Green on The Red Green Show
- Red–green color blindness, the inability to perceive differences between some of the colors that others can distinguish
- RG color space, a color space that uses only two colors, red and green
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red green.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.