From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Shoes (disambiguation))
Red Shoes may refer to:
- Red Shoes (Choctaw chief), assassination in 1747 sparked a British and French War
- Red Shoes (Muskogean chief), leader who died in 1783
- Red Shoes, character in the novel Shell Shaker by the Native American writer LeAnne Howe
- Red Shoes, British military Rainbow Code name for the English Electric Thunderbird surface-to-air missile
- "Red Shoes", song by Midas (English band)
- "Red Shoes", song from the Dick Morrissey album Souliloquy
- "(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes", song from the 1977-8 Elvis Costello album My Aim Is True
- Papal shoes, traditionally red shoes worn by the head of the Roman Catholic Church
- Akai Kutsu, (Red Shoes) A Japanese children's song composed by Nagayo Motōri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Shoes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.