(Redirected from Red Wattle)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Red wattle may refer to:
- Red Wattle hog, domestic pig breed
- Acacia crassicarpa, a tree native to Australia (Queensland), West Papua (Indonesia) and Papua New Guinea
- Acacia flavescens, a tree in the Acacia genus native to eastern Australia
- Acacia monticola, a species of plant in the legume family that is native to Australia
- Acacia silvestris, a tree in the Acacia genus native to southeastern Australia
- Red wattlebird, a honeyeater also known as Barkingbird or Gillbird
- Red-wattled lapwing, a lapwing or large plover, a wader in the family Charadriidae
- Red stem wattle, Acacia myrtifolia, also known as a myrtle wattle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red wattle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.