From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Redcoats)
Red coat, Redcoat or Redcoats may refer to:
- An outer-garment that is red in colour. See Coat (clothing).
- Red coat (military uniform), The historic uniform formerly worn by most infantry regiments of the two service branches in the British armed forces
- Red Serge, a ceremonial coat worn by members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, after the British Army uniform
- Redcoats (Butlins), members of the entertainment staff at Butlins holiday camps in the United Kingdom
- Redcoats (TV series), a docusoap based series on the lives of Butlins Redcoats
- Redshirts (Italy), soldiers headed by Garibaldi during Risorgimento
- Red Coats (film), the English title for Giubbe rosse an Italian film about the NWMP
- Red Coat (Pretty Little Liars), fictional character
- The common name for Utricularia menziesii, an Australian carnivorous plant
- A common name for the Bed bug
- Redcoat, a 1993 novel by Bernard Cornwell
- Ohio Valley Redcoats, a minor league baseball team
- Georgia Redcoat Marching Band, the college marching band of the University of Georgia
- Redcoat Air Cargo, a British cargo airline from 1976 to 1982
- Sir John Cass Redcoat School, a Church of England School in Stepney, London, UK
- Redcoats (band), a rock band based in Melbourne, Australia
- The doorkeeper on duty at the Peers' Entrence of the British House of Lords 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red coat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.