From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up redd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redd may refer to:
- Redd, a Turkish rock band established in 1996 by singer Doğan Duru and guitarist Berke Hatipoğlu
- Redd (biology), the spawning ground of a salmon
- Redd (given name), a masculine given name
- Redd (surname), an American surname
REDD, as an acronym, may refer to:
- Reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation - a climate change mitigation policy
- United Nations REDD Programme - an initiative of the United Nations
- Reenlistment eligibility data display - a US military personnel management format that includes vocational aptitude scores
- "Report every drunk driver" - an initiative in the 1980s to encourage citizens who witnessed motorists driving under the influence to report it by telephone immediately
- The Reference Energy Disaggregation Data Set - an open access data set recording the electrical power consumption of home appliances; used primarily used by researchers working on nonintrusive load monitoring
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.