From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up redress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redress is the redecoration of an existing movie set so that it can double for another set.
Redress may also refer to:
- Collective redress, a legal concept
- Redress Control Number, an identification number issued by the United States Department of Homeland Security to travelers who would otherwise be subjected to excessive scrutiny at security checkpoints.
- Redress (charitable organisation), a human rights organization
- Redress, a 1988 agreement between the federal Government of Canada and the National Association of Japanese Canadians to explore the circumstances of the internment of Japanese-Canadians during World War II 
- User interface redress (also seen as UI redress), an alternative term for clickjacking
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.