(Redirected from Referencing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reference or référence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reference is a relationship in which one object designates or links to another.
Reference or reference point may also refer to:
- Reference or citation, a link to a source of information
- Reference (computer science)
- A reference or recommendation letter for a job, university place, etc.
- Reference work, a dictionary, encyclopedia, etc.
- Reference desk, in a library
- Digital reference (also virtual reference)
- Reference (film), a 1985 Bulgarian film
- Reference.com, an online reference source
- Reference design, in engineering
- Reference question, a concept in Canadian public law
- Reference or Bedeutung, Frege's term for that which an expression designates
- A point, frame, range, etc. of reference, see Reference point (disambiguation)
- Refer (disambiguation)
- Referee (disambiguation)
- Terms of reference
- All pages beginning with "Reference"
- All pages with a title containing reference
- For Wikipedia's reference guideline, see Wikipedia: Citing sources
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reference.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.