(Redirected from Referencing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reference or référence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reference is a relationship in which one object designates or links to another.
Reference or reference point may also refer to:
- Reference or citation, a link to a source of information
- Reference (computer science)
- A reference or recommendation letter for a job, university place, etc.
- Reference work, a dictionary, encyclopedia, etc.
- Reference desk, in a library
- Digital reference (also virtual reference)
- Reference (film), a 1985 Bulgarian film
- Reference.com, an online reference source
- Reference design, in engineering
- Reference question, a concept in Canadian public law
- Reference or Bedeutung, Frege's term for that which an expression designates
- A point, frame, range, etc. of reference, see Reference point (disambiguation)
- Refer (disambiguation)
- Referee (disambiguation)
- Terms of reference
- All pages with titles beginning with Reference
- All pages with titles containing reference
- For Wikipedia's reference guideline, see Wikipedia: Citing sources
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reference.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.