Relationship Management Application
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Relationship Management Application (RMA))
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
RMA operates by managing which message types are permitted to be exchanged between users of a SWIFT service:
- the receiver specifies which message types are permitted, and sends this permission data to the sender,
- the sender checks the message type against the permission data before sending a message to the receiver.
RMA was initially scheduled for roll-out on the SWIFT FIN service as part of the SWIFTNet Phase 2 project in 2008.
- "RMA – Taking relationship management to a new level". S.W.I.F.T. SCRL ("SWIFT"). Archived from the original on 2007-02-18. Retrieved 2007-05-18.
- "RMA Planning Guide". S.W.I.F.T. SCRL ("SWIFT"). Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. Retrieved 2007-05-18.
- "SWIFTNet Phase 2 – Timeline". S.W.I.F.T. SCRL ("SWIFT"). Archived from the original on 2007-04-26. Retrieved 2007-05-18.