(Redirected from Restingas)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Atlantic Coast restingas — found in several enclaves along Brazil's east coast from Rio Grande do Norte state in northeastern Brazil to Rio Grande do Sul state in southern Brazil, covering an area of 7,900 square kilometers (3,100 sq mi) that extends from the tropics to the subtropics. Its flora and fauna shares affinities with the humid Atlantic forest of eastern Brazil.
- Northeastern Brazil restingas — found along the northern coast of Brazil, in Maranhão, Piauí, and Ceará states. Its flora and fauna are distinct from that of the Atlantic Coast restingas, with greater affinities to the moist forests of the Amazon biome.
- World Wildlife Fund, ed. (2001). "Northeastern Brazil restingas". WildWorld Ecoregion Profile. National Geographic Society. Archived from the original on 2010-03-08.
- "Atlantic Coast restingas". Terrestrial Ecoregions. World Wildlife Fund.
- Restinga Net — Information about the restingas in Brazil
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Restingas.|
|This ecoregion article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Brazil location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|