Jump to navigation Jump to search
A retraction is a public statement made to correct a previously made statement that was incorrect, invalid, or in error.
Retraction may also refer to
- Retract, in mathematical topology
- Retraction (category theory)
- Retract (group theory)
- Retracted (phonetics), a sound pronounced to the back of the vocal tract, in linguistics
- Retracted tongue root, a position of the tongue during the pronunciation of a vowel, in phonetics
- Sternal retraction, a symptom of respiratory distress in humans
- Retraction (kinesiology) - an anatomical term of motion
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Retraction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.