|Live album by Joe Locke & the Milt Jackson Tribute Band|
|Released||October 18, 2005|
Rev.elation had an original release date of October 18, 2005 on the Sharp Nine label. All tracks were recorded live at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club, London in April 2005. "Rev.elation" hit the no. 1 spot of the JazzWeek Jazz Charts in mid November 2005.
Live tribute album honoring the vibraphone legend Milt Jackson (1923 - 1999), recorded live at London's most renowned Jazz Club, Ronnie Scott's in April 2005. Vibist/composer Joe Locke teamed up with "the Rev's" original band: bassist Bob Cranshaw, drummer Mickey Roker, and Mike LeDonne on piano.
- "The Prophet Speaks" (Jackson)
- "Young and Foolish" (Horwitt/Hague)
- "The Look of Love" (Bacharach/David)
- "Rev-elation" (LeDonne)
- "Opus de Funk" (Silver)
- "Close Enough for Love" (Mandel/Williams)
- "Big Town" (Locke)
- "Used to Be Jackson" (Brown)
- Joe Locke - vibes
- Mike LeDonne - piano, fender rhodes
- Bob Cranshaw - bass
- Mickey Roker - drums
- "Rev-elation - Joe Locke | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Joe Locke | Biography, Albums, Streaming Links | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Joe Locke/Revelation - TOWER RECORDS ONLINE". Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Joe Locke And The Milt Jackson Tribute Band - Rev·elation - Live At Ronnie Scott's". Discogs. Retrieved 2017-02-07.