From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Richard Genovese)
||This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Richard Misiano-Genovese (born 1947) is a collagist, photographer, painter, and theorist.
Misiano-Genovese is the initiator of the Altered Lithograph, Excavation Collage and Novel.
- "Surrealismo: El Oro del Tiempo" (June 2014) (Madrid, Spain)
- "Arturo Schwarz Il Surrealismo Ieri e oggi" (Libro terzo su CD allegato) (July 2014) (Milano, Italy)
- A Phala, “revista del movimiento surrealista” #2, (January 2013), #3 (April 2015) (São Paulo, Brazil)
- LOUP-GAROU, La Belle Inutile Editions (2010, 2012) (N.Y./Paris)
- GRASP Magazine#6 (April 2011)
- Punto Seguido Issue 51 (2008) (Medellin, Colombia)
- "ME", an autobiography,Fiji Island Mermaid Press  (2003)
- "The Exhibitioner", (Vol. 2, Issue #3 – 1994), Publications Archives Museum of Modern Art, New York, N.Y.
- "Appearances Magazine" (No. 14, 1988), New York, N.Y.
Special library collections
- Twentieth-Century Materials, "The John Matthews Library of Surrealism" collection, Harry Ransom Center, University of Texas at Austin (ca. 1987)
- Guide to the Bob Witz Papers/Appearances Magazine, Fales Library and Special Collections, Elmer Holmes Bobst Library, NYU, New York, NY (ca. 1980-1996)
- The Register of Clayton Eshleman Papers, MSS 0021, Mandeville Special Collections Library, Geisel Library, University of California, San Diego; Accessions Processed in 1987 (1958–1993)
- Ontological Museum of the International Post-Dogmatist Group (2010)
- CES – Centro de Estudos do Surrealismo, Fundação Cupertino de Miranda  (2013, 2016)
- Fundación Camaleonart (2015)
- Service Culturels de L'Ambassade de France (NY, NY) “Cinquantenaire de la Parution la Surrealisme” (1974)
- Surrealism in 2012: Toward the World of the Fifth Sun (2012)
- Surrealismo Internacional Exposición (San José, Costa Rica) "Las Llaves Del Deseo" (2016) , 
|This article about a painter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|