From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Riffian)
|Look up Riffian or rifi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Riffian or Rifian may refer to:
- Riffian people, a Berber people
- Riffian language, their language
- Riff languages, their language family
- Rif, a mountainous area of Morocco
- Riffian, South Tyrol, a municipality
- Rififi, a 1955 French film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rifian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.