From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from River Avon (disambiguation))
River Avon may refer to:
- Avon Water, Hampshire, running from Holmsley in the New Forest to Keyhaven
- River Avon, Bristol, running from Acton Turville to Avonmouth
- River Avon, Devon, running from Ryder's Hill to Bigbury (also known as River Aune)
- River Avon, Hampshire, running from Pewsey to Christchurch (also known as Salisbury Avon)
- River Avon, Warwickshire, running from Naseby to Tewkesbury (also known as Shakespeare's Avon)
- Avon Water, running from south of Darvel to Motherwell
- River Avon, Falkirk, running from near Cumbernauld to Grangemouth
- River Avon, Strathspey, running from Ben Macdui to Cragganmore
- Afon, the Welsh word for river, often anglicised to 'avon'
- River Avon, occasional anglicisation of the River Afan
- Avon River (Gippsland, Victoria)
- Avon River (Gloucester), New South Wales
- Avon River (Grampians, Victoria)
- Avon River (Western Australia)
- Avon River (Wollongong), New South Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title River Avon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.