Robert Weaver (surfer)
Robert "Wingnut" Weaver (born 1965) is an American surfer. He has appeared in several of Bruce Brown's surf films, starring in three of them alongside Pat O'Connell. In 1991,And one with big Todd Levy called east coast legends. He grew up in Newport Beach and attended Newport Harbor High School. Weaver graduated from University of California, Santa Cruz with a degree in economics and marketing.
- "Interview with Surfer Magazine". Retrieved 2006-06-08.
- The Endless Summer 2 (1994) Director: Bruce Brown
- The Endless Summer Revisited (2000) Dana Brown
- Step Into Liquid(2003) Dana Brown
- Chasing Dora (2006) Thomas Joseph Barrack III & Wes Brown
- Robert "Wingnut" Weaver (2009) Wingnut's Complete Surfing, McGraw-Hill Professional. ISBN 978-0-07-149706-0
|This article about an American surfer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|