Rock Salt & Nails (album)
|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Rock Salt & Nails|
|Studio album by Steve Young|
|Genre||Country, country rock, folk|
|Steve Young chronology|
All tracks composed by Steve Young; except where indicated
- "That's How Strong My Love Is" (Roosevelt Jamison)
- "Rock Salt and Nails" (Utah Phillips)
- "I'm a One-Woman Man" (Johnny Horton, Tillman Franks)
- "Coyote" (Peter La Farge)
- "Gonna Find Me a Bluebird" (Marvin Rainwater)
- "Love in My Time"
- "Seven Bridges Road"
- "Kenny's Song" (Kenny Austin)
- "Holler in the Swamp"
- "Hoboin'" (Traditional; arranged by Steve Young)
- "My Sweet Love Ain't Around" (Hank Williams)
- Steve Young – rhythm guitar, vocals
- James Burton – dobro, guitar
- Gram Parsons – organ
- Gene Clark – harmonica
- David Jackson – bass
- Chris Ethridge – bass
- Richard Greene – fiddle
- Meyer Sniffin – fiddle
- Don Beck – guitar
- Hal Blaine – drums
Bernie Leadon was supposedly on board playing guitar as well as Gram Parsons and Gene Clark.