From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rodina (disambiguation))
|Look up rodina or родина in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rodina (Bulgarian and Russian Родина: "homeland", Czech: "family") may refer to:
People with the surname
- Anastassiya Rodina (born 1991), Kazakhstani handball player.
- Evgeniya Rodina (born 1989), Russian tennis player
- Marina Rodina (born 1980), birth name of Russian YouTube user
- Irina Rodina (born 1973), Russian judoka
- Vadym Rodina (born 1988), Ukrainian football defender
- Yelena Gulyayeva (née Rodina, 1967), Russian high jumper
- Rodina, a village in Ariniș Commune, Maramureş County, Romania
- Rodina Stadium (Khimki), Russia
- Rodina Stadium (Kirov), Russia
- Hotel Rodina in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Rodina (political party), a political party of Russia
- Rodina (TV series), a Russian television series based on the Israeli series Hatufim and the American series Homeland
- Rodina (magazine), a Russian historical illustrated magazine
- Rodina-class motorship, a Russian river passenger ship
- Rodina watch I, first Russian automatic wristwatch, made by the First Moscow Watch Factory from 1956 through the early 1960s
- Mother Motherland, a personification of the Soviet Union in artwork
- The Rodina, a graphic design studio based in The Hague, Netherlands
- Rodina Kirov, a Russian bandy club
- Rodina, a song by Soviet rock band DDT
- Rodinia, ancient supercontinent derived from "Rodina"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rodina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.