Rogue trader (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rogue Trader)
A rogue trader is person who makes financial trades in an unauthorised manner.
Rogue trader can also refer to:
- Rogue Trader (book), the autobiography of (and later a movie about) Nick Leeson, the man who caused the collapse of Barings Bank
- Rogue Trader (film), the 1999 film about Nick Leeson directed by James Dearden
- Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, the first edition of the Warhammer 40,000 franchise
- Rogue Trader, the second role-playing game in the Warhammer 40,000 roleplay sub-franchise
- Rogue Traders, an Australian electronic rock group
- Rogue Traders (TV series), a BBC consumer affairs television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rogue trader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.