|Full name||Roland Vargas-Aguilera|
|Date of birth||December 7, 1979|
|Place of birth||Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|2001||New England Revolution||1||(0)|
|2003–2004||Virginia Beach Mariners||26||(10)|
|2004–2005||Rochester Raging Rhinos||36||(4)|
|2006||Virginia Beach Mariners||11||(0)|
|2007||Huracán del Paso||11||(2)|
|2008||→ Trois-Rivieres Attak (loan)||2||(2)|
|2009–2010||Cleveland City Stars||29||(3)|
|2011||Chiang Ray United||20||(4)|
|2012||PTT Rayong F.C.||30||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2014.
Aguilera began his career in his native Bolivia, attending the prestigious Tahuichi Academy (which also produced Marco Etcheverry and Jaime Moreno), before moving to the United States to play soccer in 2000.
Aguilera was drafted in the 2000 MLS SuperDraft by the Columbus Crew. He went on to play for several teams in both Major League Soccer and the USL First Division, spending extended periods of time with the Virginia Beach Mariners and the Rochester Raging Rhinos.
In 2008 and played in 23 matches for the Montreal Impact. In 2008, he was loaned to the Impact's farm team the Trois-Rivières Attak of the Canadian Soccer League where he made his debut on June 27, 2008 in a 4–0 victory over TFC Academy. He recorded his first and second goal for Attak the next day on June 28 against TFC Academy in a 3–0 victory. On December 2, 2008 Impact announced the release of Aguilera.
- Pato Aguilera, Stefano Pesoli And Dwight Barnett Join The Impact
- Glover, Robin (June 27, 2008). "June 27, 2008 CSL TFC Academy vs Trois-Rivieres Attak (by KAS from Voyageurs message board)". Rocket Robin's HomePage.
- Glover, Robin (June 28, 2008). "Results of the Saturday June 28, 2008 CSL game between TFC Academy and Trois-Rivieres Attak played at Lamport Stadium in Toronto at 3:00pm.". Rocket Robin's Home Page.
- Impact announce player moves
- Pato Aguilera: The Traveling Man Finds A Home
|This biographical article related to Bolivian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|