|City||George Town, Cayman Islands|
|Broadcast area||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
|Translator(s)||ZFRS-FM 101.9 Cayman Brac
ZFRS-FM-1 101.9 Blossom Village, Little Cayman
|First air date||8 March 2002|
|Owner||Hurley's Entertainment Corporation|
Rooster 101 (101.9 FM) is a radio station in the Cayman Islands in the British West Indies. The station is owned by Hurley's Entertainment Corporation. It airs a country music format. Hurley's Entertainment Corporation Limited was founded in 1992 by Randy L. Merren.
|City of license||Identifier||Frequency||Power|
|Cayman Brac||ZFRS-FM||101.9 FM||2400 watts|
|Blossom Village, Little Cayman||ZFRS-FM-1||101.9 FM||250 watts|
- "'No Depression,' NBG Team On Radio Show". Airplay Monitors. March 15, 2002.
- Jacobs, George (2007). National Radio: Cayman Islands. World Radio TV Handbook 2007: The Directory of Global Broadcasting. Billboard Books. p. 153. ISBN 0-8230-5997-9.
- "FM Broadcasting Stations in the Cayman Islands". ICTA. Retrieved September 13, 2008.
- "Rooster coming". Cayman Net News. March 3, 2006.
- "Broadcast License Register". ICTA. Retrieved September 13, 2008.
- "Licence to Hurley's Entertainment Corporation" (PDF). ICTA. Retrieved September 13, 2008.
|This article about a radio station in North America is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cayman Islands-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|