(Redirected from Run time (computing))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up runtime, run-time, or run time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Runtime, run-time, or run time may refer to:
- Runtime (program lifecycle phase), the period during which a computer program is executing
- Runtime library, a program library designed to implement functions built into a programming language
- Runtime system, software designed to support the execution of computer programs
- Software execution, the process of performing instructions one by one during the runtime phase
Art and entertainment
- The duration of a film, song, or television program
- All pages with titles beginning with Run-time
- All pages with titles beginning with Runtime
- All pages with titles containing run-time
- All pages with titles containing runtime
- Running Time (film)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Runtime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.