(Redirected from Run time (computing))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up run time, run-time, or runtime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Run time, run-time, or runtime may refer to:
- Run time (program lifecycle phase), the period during which a computer program is executing
- Runtime library, a program library designed to implement functions built into a programming language
- Runtime system, software designed to support the execution of computer programs
- Software execution, the process of performing instructions one by one during the run time phase
Art and entertainment
- The duration of a film, song, or television program
- All pages with titles beginning with Run-time
- All pages with titles beginning with Runtime
- Running Time (film)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Run time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.