From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from S-Class)
S class or Class S may refer to:
- Baltimore and Ohio Class S, American steam locomotives
- Victorian Railways S class, Australian steam locomotives
- Victorian Railways S class (diesel), Australian diesel locomotive
- South Australian Railways S class, steam locomotives
- WAGR S class, Australian steam locomotives
- BNCR Class S, Irish steam locomotive
- GNRI Class S, Irish steam locomotive
- South African Class S 0-8-0, steam locomotives
- S-class destroyer (disambiguation) multiple types of ships
- S-class submarine (disambiguation), multiple types of submarines
- S-class ferry, operated by BC Ferries in British Columbia, Canada.
- S-class torpedo boat, ex-Russian torpedo boats operated by Finland
- Statendam-class cruise ship, a class of the Holland America Line
- Class S (genre), a genre of fiction about girls' relationships, popular in Japan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class, an automobile
- Class S, a stellar classification for carbon stars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title S class.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.