From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from S-curve)
S curve or S-curve can refer to:
- S Curve (art), an art term for a sinuous body position, noted in ancient marble sculpture
- S-Curve Records, a record label
- Sigmoid curve or sigmoid function, a mathematical function that produces a sigmoid, or "S"-shaped, curve
- S curve or reverse curve, in civil engineering, a section of the horizontal alignment of a highway or railroad route in which a curve to the left or right is followed immediately by a curve in the opposite direction
- S-curve, the shape of the logistic function used to illustrate the diffusion of innovations in the technology life cycle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title S Curve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.