From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from S-curve)
An S curve or S-curve describes a sigmoid function, a mathematical function that produces a sigmoid, or "S"-shaped, curve.
S Curve or S-curve can also refer to the following:
- S Curve (art), an art term for a sinuous body position, noted in ancient marble sculpture
- S-Curve Records, a record label
- Reverse curve, a type of horizontal curve
- S-Curve, the shape of the technology life cycle
- A curve approximately resembling the logistic function. S curves are sometimes called logistic functions when used to illustrate the diffusion of innovations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title S Curve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.