CChem F.I.Chem. C
|Native name||எஸ். மோகனதாஸ்|
|Alma mater||University of Sri Lanka
University of Adelaide
|Title||Vice-Chancellor of the University of Jaffna|
|Term||April 2003 – March 2006|
Mohanadas obtained a BSc degree from the University of Sri Lanka. He later received a Phd degree from the University of Adelaide in 1978 after producing a thesis titled Effects of atrizine on the assimilation of inorganic nitrogen compounds in plants and microorganisms.
Mohanadas joined the University of Jaffna in 1986. He served as dean of the Faculty of Agriculture between October 1992 to March 1994. He served as vice-chancellor of the university between April 2003 and March 2006. His appointment was controversial as he was only an associate professor. After Mohanadas' successor Ratnajeevan Hoole failed to take up his post Mohanadas was appointed acting vice-chancellor.
- "Adelaide Research and Scholarship". University of Adelaide.
- "About Us". Faculty of Agriculture, University of Jaffna.
- "Establishment of the Jaffna Campus of the University of Sri Lanka". University of Jaffna. Archived from the original on 22 March 2008.
- Hoole, Ratnajeevan (10 June 2012). "The More Abominable: Fake Degrees Or Professorships?". The Sunday Leader.
- Fernando, Chinthaka (19 March 2006). "Minister not involved in VC appointment". The Sunday Leader.
- "Commission Members". University Grants Commission.
- "President's Massage". Institute of Chemistry Ceylon.